Thursday, April 30, 2009

Eveil


Eveil from Mistan on Vimeo.
This is my first animation movie. This project was presented as an entry for the contest set out by the french children's tv channel Canal J. The theme of the contest was: "Dans la lune, pour le meilleur ou pour le pire". We were required to create a 1 minute film around this theme.

The entire project was put together at school, in association with 3 of my classmates: David Calvet, Clément Bréchot and Maxence Martin. We worked on this project for a month, including conception and production.
I worked on the screenplay, the schedule, the global work organisation... I created the first final images of the film, and worked on the graphic research. I also worked on the paintwork of the decors, and of a lot of the characters.

These are some images of the conception case for school and tv channel :


 

No comments:

Post a Comment