Thursday, June 9, 2016

Little news :)

Here is some of the new advertising work I've done the last months. A bit of everything...

This one is a job for the amazing french company Merci Michel. First one is the pitch, second one the actual web page without interface.



This is print things for Art & graft and their project The Flynn. I did a background for the ad as well :)





Here is a little project I've done with the new and shiny company Feed me light.  I designed the level and the maps  of a game called Sea Hero quest. We also add the opportunity to do some posters for the same game.  Benjamin Flow must be credited as well. He did separated little elements that I used to give life to the actual environment. the cute little bears, fishes, characters comes from him.





And a little background for another game.


And to finish, some studies :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment